We have mentioned KeePass for BlackBerry a few times in the past year as a free alternative for storing passwords and sensitive information on your Berry. It even syncs with the KeyPass desktop client.
There have been quite a few small releases since we last mentioned it so I thought it would be worth bringing it up again.
You can find the app for OTA and desktop install at:
You can find the desktop app at:
Change log for this last release on January 5th:
- 2489354 The auto-save function is causing corrupt files
- 2489348 Sync is unstable
- 2457280 ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception when using keyfiles
- 2431184 Display entry fails when in read only mode
- 2489453 Add more feedback during encryption/decryption
- 2489356 Refactor the desktop add-in
*** WARNING *** There are major changes to the synchronization process in this release. Please read the “Synchronization” section of the “Overview” help document for more information. You MUST also install the msi package provided with this release to properly synchronize your data. Attempting to perform a desktop synchronization with an earlier version of the Desktop Add-In could result in corrupted data.
Thanks Tom for sending this one in!