Tom let me know that the QuickPull application we told you about previously has been updated. QuickPull is essentially a free application that simulates a battery pull on your BlackBerry. I find it funny that the new version lets you schedule a reboot at the same time every day…
You can pick up the new version free in the store at this link
The new 1.1.2 version brings:
- Ability to schedule QuickPull to run at a specified time every day. (Note: This relies on input simulation so the device cannot be locked or holstered)
- Integration with AutoStandby. QuickPull will automatically exit AutoStandby to perform a scheduled reset.
- Slightly improved logging and error handling to help diagnose problems easier.
From the makers of AutoStandby and BerryAnnoying comes QuickPull, a FREE tool that frees memory quickly by simulating a “battery pull” soft reset. QuickPull is extremely easy and convenient to use. Compatible with almost all BlackBerry devices, including the Storm!
QuickPull 1.1.2 Changes:
- Simulates a “battery pull” equivalent reset
- Integrates with AutoStandby
- Ability to schedule to run daily
- Frees available memory
- Combats memory leaks
- Less than 30k in size
- Easy push-button use
Display Dimensions: 240 x 160, 240 x 240, 240 x 260, 240 x 320, 320 x 240, 480 x 360, 480×320
Operating Systems Supported: 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7