You can read more and download the app trial at:
Sadly they don’t have any screenshots so you will have to go by the ones we posted yesterday.
- A supported BlackBerry smartphone with 3G wireless service and/or WiFi Internet connectivity, as well as the following minimum device software versions. (To check your BlackBerry device software version, select Options from your home screen, then select About. Third line shows the device software version installed.)
- Bold – minimum 220.127.116.11 and above; optimal at 18.104.22.168 and above
- 8820 – minimum 22.214.171.124 and above; optimal at 126.96.36.199 and above
- 8320 – minimum 188.8.131.52 and above; optimal at 184.108.40.206 and above
- 8220 – minimum 220.127.116.11; optimal at 18.104.22.168 and above
- 8120 – minimum 22.214.171.124; optimal at 126.96.36.199 and above
- For more information on how to check for and install available BlackBerry device software updates, click here.
- Network download speed of 120 Kbps (or higher)
- 2 MB free memory on device to install