Josep sent me a link to this cool service & application by Sanoodi that lets you track and manage your running, hiking, cycling, MTB, or sailing route from your Berry with GPS. Its got some cool features and the best part is that the whole shebang is free. 🙂
- Two screens: a Pace Screen and a route Summary Screen. Displays your route distance, average Speed, elevation, pace in time/unit of distance, and total route duration
- Ability to use SMap offline or online with GPRS
- Multiple user accounts on the same device
- An elevation Snap Shot (GPRS only)
- Export your routes as GPX or KML files
- Multiple Activity types that can be updated from the Sanoodi website
- Unlike most other GPS devices SMap simplifies your route as it is being recorded.
- If you have paused your route and forget to restart recording when you set off SMap for BlackBerry has a Pause reminder Distance alert (vibration).
- Miles or Kilometers? record your route in imperial or metric
- Want to manage the routes that you have recorded? With SMap you can review your routes, delete routes from device
Check it out at www.sanoodi.com/gomobile/blackberry/. If you already have an account you can pick up the app at the unpublished OTA link of wap.sanoodi.com. Some great instructions can be found in the user manual at this link.