I have been getting quite a few questions recently from readers asking about upcoming BlackBerry devices. I have also heard some pretty solid details recently about some upcoming devices like a touchscreen Bold and slider Storm that seem to verify certain information shown below.
For the life of me I cannot remember when this slide came out but Hudss sent me a link to an article on Silicon Alley Insider that republished it. I know this is nothing new but I thought I would post it again just to answer those of you who keep on asking me about upcoming devices. According to the screenshot it came from CrackBerry.com and the BoyGeniusReport but I could not find the direct link.
- EV-DO Bold 9030 Niagara – EV-DO bold with possible HSPA for roaming. Verizon, Sprint, Bell, & TELUS
- EV-DO Curve 8930 Jupiter – EV-DO 8900 Javelin – Verizon, Sprint, Bell, & TELUS
- EV-DO Pearl 8230 Apex Flip – EV-DO version of Pearl Flip – Verizon, Sprint, Bell, & TELUS
- 3G Curve 9220 Magnum – 3G HSPA version of 8900 Curve. May be announced at WES 2009 – AT&T, Rogers…
- Touchscreen Bold 9900 Pluto – Bold with touchscreen – Also a possible WES 2009 announcement – AT&T, Rogers…
- Storm Slider – Unconfirmed Storm
- Refreshed Pearls – Pearls with HSDPA/3G. High res screen… & more