Tashanna just let me know that the popular PeeKaWho application has added a new feature to help cut down on some of the spam on your Berry. It lets you create a whitelist or blacklist for emails from your address book or you could just add blocked text of your choice. Nothing groundbreaking here but I wish RIM would offer this functionality in the native email client…
There is a 7 day trial available at the links below or you can pick up the full version in the store for $10.
What’s NEW in v1.20:
- PeeKaBlock – SPAM Control on your BlackBerry. You can now setup Blacklist and Whitelist with PeeKaBlock. Learn how to use it.
- Improved LED Notification. When you read an email, the LED alerts turns off with the email.
- Multi-lingual support – See our options in these languages: French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portegese, Chinese (Traditional/Simplify), and of course English.
- PeeKaLight – using your BB as Flash Light – now works with Left Convenience Key for quick access
- PeeKaPic not showing up bug when language is not set to English.
- HTML Support showing tags.
:: Followup! Integration ::
PeeKaWho now integrate with FollowUp! so you don’t forget to reply to that email.