We have had call filters for quite awhile but Cerberus is the cheapest I have seen to date at $4.99. Most people would not fork over $15-$30 for a call filter application so this might be a better price point. You can find it now for $4.99 in the store. The main downside is that there is no free trial but hopefully that will change since this is the type of product people would want to try first. Especially when the product description says that some devices might ring for a few milliseconds before the call is muted and stopped…
From the product description:
Do you ever need to block some incoming calls? Such as private or unknown numbers, your ex-girlfriends, your annoying boss after the work time? Or maybe everybody but your managers during a work meeting? If so, then you need Cerberus Call Filter.
Note: some devices may ring for a few milliseconds before the call is stopped and the sound muted
- Supports black or white lists
- Allows to add single contacts or full contact groups
- Allows to add direct numbers taken from Missed / Normal Calls log
- Allows to add all Private / Unknown numbers
- Allows to temporarily disable the filter
- Tightly integrated with the system’s Address Book
- Autostarts when the device is turned on, and then runs in background
- Very clean and simple user interface
- Very small size, just 20 KB
- Works on the Curve, Pearl, Bold, Storm and more
- It is the cheapest on the market!
- Free updates for ever! (including new minor and major releases)