I just stumbled across a new application that I thought was interesting for businesses and professionals. mCaller essentially helps you keep track of all of your calls on your BlackBerry with their application. The app/service is pricey at $14-$20 a month but I can see professionals who need to bill them time jumping all over it.
Every time you hang up a call you’re throwing away valuable information that can help you day to day. mCaller™ gives you that important information without imposing on your busy day. If you want visibility on your business mobile call activities, mCaller™ is the easiest mobile call tracking solution for business professionals who need to make every call count.
Your day is busy, you might be away from your desk a lot and the Mobile calls you make are important, how do you account for them? We know your time is better spent earning, rather than accounting for your communications, so we’ve made call tracking just as easy as making your calls.
No Wires / No Fuss / No Techie Required
Anyone can use mCaller™. With same day roll-out whether you have 1 or 1000 users, mCaller™ is so easy, no-one will have an excuse not to manage their mobile calls with superstar results.
What You Get
- Never forget who you called ever again
- A no-hassle way to track every call you make and every follow-up you plan
- A way for you to manage your entire Team’s mobile communications
- Over the Air (OTA) software distribution to your BlackBerry® smartphone
- Full control of your user base (License Management)
- Real time Call log summaries
- Detailed Log Reports/ emailed on Request
- Extreme ROI