I just heard from a very reliable source, our dear Agent 009, that Rogers is testing out a 3G GSM Storm with the North American 3G GSM bands (850Mhz & 1900Mhz). 009 actually got a chance to play with the device and was impressed. I guess it was inevitable but its nice to see that RIM has one in the works.
- Jason O’ Grady posted some great videos of the Storm in action on YouTube. There is an overview at this link and a display of the copy and paste function at this link. [via Grady @ ZDnet]
- Michael over at the BoyGenius also broke the fact that Telus and Bell will be selling the Storm on the same day. (I will be surprised if they can pull off the coordination)
- Michael also spotted a great YouTube clip of a Brit unboxing his Storm. Good for a laugh.
- Joey over at BBNews spotted a new Storm Navigation & Tips sheet in the official BlackBerry support forums at this link.
- Our friend Al Sacco over at CIO.com also seems to be having trouble making up his mind about the Storm when compared with the iPhone. First he wrote up his 8 reasons why to choose a Storm over the iPhone. He then went and posted his 8 reasons why you should choose the iPhone over the Storm… I can bet he will still be getting the Storm 🙂
Thanks to everyone for sending these in!