DavidB let me know about a Verizon Business website highlighting some of the business events showing off the BlackBerry Storm.
These will be happening in random cities this month:
- Lewis Center OH – Gov’t/Education ( 11/17/2008 )
- Chicago IL ( 11/18/2008 )
- Charleston, WV – Business ( 11/20/2008 )
- Charleston, WV – Gov’t/Education ( 11/20/2008 )
- Evansville ( 11/20/2008 )
- Milwaukee WI ( 11/20/2008 )
- Grand Rapids – Waiting List
Looks like the Government & Business sector is being targeted for these events. Maybe you need to go to get one of the VIP cards mentioned by Jason @ BBNews.
This is what they have when you try to register:
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL VERIZON WIRELESS BUSINESS EVENT. ATTENDANCE IS OPEN ONLY TO CURRENT VERIZON WIRELESS BUSINESS PARTNERS AND OTHER INVITED BUSINESS GUESTS OF VERIZON WIRELESS. VERIZON WIRELESS RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO PERMIT ENTRY TO THIS BUSINESS EVENT ONLY TO THOSE INDIVIDUALS REPRESENTING A CURRENT VERIZON WIRELESS BUSINESS PARTNER OR A POTENTIAL BUSINESS CUSTOMER.
Check it out at www.vzwsolutions.com/RSVP/