The guys behind PeeKaWho and Tashanna let me know that they have released a new update to the popular PeeKaWho email alerts application. The latest version 1.164 brings a few new features to the table including a free Flashlight like application that leaves your blank white screen on.
You can read more about the update at this link in the CrackBerry forums.
The Beta OTA link is www.smrtguard.com/download/1164/421/peek.jad
What’s NEW in 1.164:
- PeeKaLab (think Google Lab), we have added a "Flashlight" features within a new screen call PeeKaLab. Try it out. Will rename to PeeKaLight if people like it
- Grouped LED function into the PeeKaLab screen
- Email/SMS LED will come on with each single email.
- Fixed activation bug (no need to reactivate so long as you don’t do a device upgrade). With each upgrade after this, no need to reenter code.
- Fixed a minor Pearl 8100 bug.
It also has everything v1.163 had, just to recap:
- SMS/Email LED Alerts
- Able to change colors on email/sms LED alerts
- Able to enable / disable LED Alerts
- LED Alerts and Popup alerts are separate (more below in the tip area)
- Always On allow will popup in holster / Locked / USB, when it is unchecked, popup will show only when the screen is idle or BB is in use.
- Preference to switch between default popup text color or "PeeKaWho chosen" colors
If you don’t have a registration code an older version of the app is available in the store for $6.95. Just purchase that after your trial is up and use the registration code for the beta.