AutoStandby is a simple application that automatically puts your phone into a power saving standby mode after a certain amount of time. Personally I am a big fan of the application so I was happy when I head that they just updated the application with more features. The change log is below:
- Flexible delay value. Enter the number of seconds you want AutoStandby to wait.
- Exclusion list. Now you can customize which applications you want to prevent AutoStandby from activating.
- Choose between Standby mode, Lock mode, or both!
- Streamlined options and online help document now make it easier than ever to use.
- Enhancements for OS 4.6. (Bold)
- Improved AutoStandby “algorithm”
- Fixed Welcome screen reappearing issue
- Renamed “Excluded Apps” to “Disabling Rules”
- Allow visibility of disabling app rules that are selected but not necessarily running
- Apps that run at startup are not able to be selected from the rule list.
- As always, a free upgrade for existing owners.
Thanks Tom for sending this one in!