Smrtguard just let me know that they released a new update to their beta of PeeKaWho. They have added quite a few new LED alert options to their PeeKaWho email & SMS alert application. Check out the changes below.
You can pick up the latest beta at:
From the change log:
- SMS/Email LED Alerts
- Able to change colors on email/sms LED alerts
- Able to enable / disable LED Alerts
- LED Alerts and Popup alerts are separate (more below in the tip area)
- Always On allow will popup in holster / Locked / USB, when it is unchecked, popup will show only when the screen is idle or BB is in use.
- Preference to switch between default popup text color or "PeeKaWho chosen" colors
Couple of Power Tips using the new version to your advantage:
Email LED will come on if you miss 2 emails in a row. You have the choice of SMS LED and EMAIL LED alerts separately from Popup. If you just want Popup and no LED, uncheck the "Enable LED" options. Likewise, if you just want the LED, leave the "Enable LED" option checked, and uncheck "Enable Email" and "Enable SMS".
Also, popup also shows even if your screen is locked, or your BB is in holster. You can turn this off by un-checking "Always Display". If you like to see popup after you unlock your screen or take your BB out of the holster, we suggest you uncheck "Auto Fade Popup".
In addition, if you like LED to stay on until you read the popup, we also suggest you leave the "Auto Fade Popup" unchecked. Currently, LED turns off when popup is dismissed (manually or automatically).
Now those of you who are asking, "What if I turn off popup but have the LED on, how do I turn off LED?" Good question, for now, there is a timer that will turn off LED if disable the popup but have LED on.
Again, problem/suggestion post here or send to [email protected].