DataViz sent out an email to all users with OS 4.5+ letting them know that they have updated Documents To Go. The new version is 1.005 and brings quite a few welcome changes. From the change log:
New Features (Standard and Premium Editions):
- Support for Excel 2007/2008 files
- Track Changes in Word files (view changes only)
- Insert rows & columns in Excel files
New Features (Premium Edition Only):
- Insert Comments in Word files
- Insert & Edit Comments in Excel files
- Support for password-protection Word & Excel 97-2004 files
- Subscription mode
- PDF To Go
- Free bonus application when you purchase Premium Edition
- View native PDF files and email attachments
- Installed separately using "Download PDF To Go" menu option
- Available in English
- Includes the following features:
- Open RC4 and AES encrypted PDF files and attachments
- Open password-protected PDF files and attachments
- View faxes sent as PDF attachments using eFax.com, MyFax.com, RightFax.com & others
- WYSIWYG view including embedded graphics support
- Page layout and Word Wrap view modes
- 6 zoom levels including Fit To Screen & Fit To Width
- Go To Page
The other big change is that Premium users now get a new free application called PDF to Go. It is essentially a pretty powerful PDF viewer. You can read more about it at this link.
>>> Nikolaus kindly sent in a link directly to the OTA download file so that you do not need to register before downloading. Just hit this link to download the application OTA. If you feel like filling in a registration form you can register your copy at this link to get the update.
NOTE: I saw this little tidbit at the end of the email that DataViz sent out. I guess you only get to download the application update once without paying?
"Registered users are allotted one opportunity to download the Standard Edition free software update. A $2.99 Download insurance/maintenance fee is required for additional downloads."
Thanks to everybody who sent this one in!