The guys over at Aerize let us know that they have released an update for the Aerize Email Alerts with some cool new features from suggestions they have received from all of you who have submitted suggestions and some bug fixes that users found in the previous version.
Note: They currently have a special price: $5.00 (regularly $10) until Oct 31 in the store
Things that I noticed that have change:
- Menu has improve now it is smaller and easier to use
- menu has a count down of about 15 seconds then it closes the alert, if you begin to scroll on the alert the count down restarts.
- You have the option to open the e-mail as before and if there are multiple alerts hit open and it will dismiss all previous alerts
- The application is much faster and responds a lot better than before
One of the best things is if you were one of the lucky ones that was able to grab a copy for free from our last giveaways from a couple of weeks ago just upgrade and when your done plug in the same code you got from Aerize the last time and your good to go. If you don’t have this application and your unsure they offer a 7 day free trial.
Here are some release notes from Aerize:
- Re-designed easy to use queue based notifications
- Adjustable message body preview (including HTML Email)
- Added additional filter option for high priority messages
- Additional auto-dismiss timeouts
- Auto-dismiss countdown timer
Ease of Use:
- Quick action buttons have been placed directly under the message header, becoming the default focus items.
- When multiple alerts are available, select open to dismiss all alerts and go directly to the Inbox
- The respective Email and SMS message folder is automatically opened, even if email and text message inboxes are separate.
- The BlackBerry menu key acts as a sleep button, which will temporarily dismiss the alert allowing you to interact with other applications, and re-display in 15 seconds.