Sgt-d let me know about a new application he is working on called BlackBerry Master Control Program. It is essentially a Javaloader GUI on steroids. He really has something going with this application. Right now it is only in alpha stage on its second public release but it looks promising. I really have to send some love out to all of the developers of applications such as JL_cmder, BBScreenShooter, CrackMem, and more who put in a ton of work to make these great free applications!
In case you don’t know what Javaloader is let me explain. It is essentially a command line utility that RIM provides in its SDK that lets you communicate with a BlackBerry device through text. Some creative developers have built up some free applications around the Javaloader application such as JL_cmder and BBScreenShooter. BlackBerry Master Control Program is trying to take this to the next level with an impressive feature set squeezing quite a bit more out of Javaloader.
This new application provides complete BlackBerry Device Management, including the ability to download and install BlackBerry Device Drivers, Operating Systems and third-party tools quickly and easily from a single graphical user interface.
- Performs almost all JavaLoader functions graphically.
- Upgrade/Downgrade to any device OS that is installed on your computer – without having to uninstall other OS’s.
- Relocates OS files to the same locations as CrackMem, so you can switch between MCP or CrackMem at will.
- Easy to access shortcuts to the most common BlackBerry tools.
In my words you can:
- Load an unload modules
- Turn the radio off
- Factory reset
- Handheld wipe applications/filesystem/complete
- Recover memory
- View device log
- Install any operating system upgrading or downgrading with lots of options
- Take screenshots
- & Launch a bunch of other BlackBerry tools and utilities
You can currently download the application free at this link. This is in Alpha stage so only download this if you are willing to take the risk of using such a release. You can also catch more screenshots at this link.