Frank just let me know that EA has released NASCAR 09 for the BlackBerry. The graphics are nothing to write home about but if you like NASCAR this should be for you. Sadly EA does not offer a trial for this pricey $14.99 game. I sent them an email complaining about it but I doubt I will get a response.
From the description:
Start Your Engines! Get behind the wheel as one of 19 top NASCAR drivers. Climb the corners on authentic tracks. Draft, block and accelerate your way to the checkered flag.
Show off your pit strategy with repairs, tire changes and fuel ups. Pick your favorite race or an entire 26-event NASCAR season. Earn valuable points in your high RPM quest to qualify for the Chase and win the Cup. Exciting 3D graphics, realistic effects and dynamic perspectives put you in the driver’s seat with NASCAR 09!
- Experience graphics, effects and audio that put you in the car.
- Outmaneuver the competition with dynamic track views.
- Block, draft, and pass other cars to the checkered flag.
- Participate in individual races or a 26-race NASCAR season.
- Feel the collision between cars with vibration feedback.
- Show your pit strategy with repairs, tire changes and fuel ups.
- Race against up to 18 intelligent competitors.
- Select from 8-12 unique racetracks.