One of our sources let us know that RIM is seeing a large increase in the number of cases RIM gets forwarded concerning OWA integration after they performed the BIS 2.5 SP1 upgrade we told you about previously. They are still looking for a permanent fix but they do recommend using the following two knowledgebase articles to help fix your problem. Did you know that there is a restriction where you can only have 1000 messages in your inbox for OWA integration???
Just looking at this knowledgebase article gives me headaches. It lists 13 different reasons why the integration will not work.
- You are running an unsupported version of Microsoft Outlook Web Access.
- The login information entered for your Microsoft Outlook Web Access account is incorrect.
- Your Microsoft Outlook Web Access account uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- You are using an incorrect mailbox name.
- There are too many email messages in your mailbox.
- The web address for accessing your Microsoft Outlook Web Access account has changed.
- Your Microsoft Outlook Web Access account is hosted by an organization that employs a custom front end.
- An error occurred during email account validation.
- The Microsoft Outlook email application is not saving a copy of email messages in the Microsoft Outlook Web Access account.
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access is currently unavailable on the messaging and collaboration server.
- Your BlackBerry Internet Service account is not configured to allow the integration of a Microsoft Outlook Web Access account.
- You are trying to connect to an https://<domain>/remote site.
- You are using a Self Signed Certificate.
You should be following the procedures in this knowledgebase article for associating your email account in the first place.