EA is crouching in on Bplays territory with Medal of Honor to compete with Bplays Call of Duty. The game looks really slick in the screenshots but since there is no trial version I did not get a chance to check it out. The game is going for a hefty $14.99 on Handmark so if anybody wants to take the plunge let us know if it is any good. The screenshots do not seem to be from a BlackBerry but thats the best we have for now. EA really needs to get with the program. This half @$$ support for the BlackBerry is getting annoying.
Drop into exciting WWII combat! Play as Boyd Travers, a rank-and-file soldier with a heroic future. Join the 82nd Airborne division and enter the fast-paced fray. Complete missions in famous WWII battles, including D-Day and the Battle of the Bulge. Use cover to survive enemy tanks, mortar, and strafing fire as you battle in cities and open plains. With an array of weapons, you’ll have the firepower you need to succeed. Fight alongside allied troops as you make your way to Germany and victory.
- Complete intense combat missions in dynamic, vibrant environments.
- Take part in historic World War II battles, including D-Day and the Battle of the Bulge.
- Fight as Boyd Travers, a rank-and-file soldier with a heroic future.
- Engage in fierce combat across cities and open plains.
- Experience the ‘real-feel’ of warfare, enhanced by vivid battlefield animations.
- Keep your arsenal varied and lethal with an impressive array of weapons.
- Use cover to survive enemy tanks, mortar and strafing fire.
- Cinematic, “you are there” airdrop begins the game.