Talk about a blast from the past. Remember QBert from the 80s? The little ugly guy who hops on squares to change their color? Well Handmark just brought the classic to the BlackBerry. Once again there is no trial but if you were a fan then I think you can count on it being at least playable. Handmark is pretty good at refunds if it does not work out. I find that these classic games turn out to be the most addictive ones on my BlackBerry. Anybody still playing Pacman?
You can pick up QBert for $9.99 at Handmark at this link. Description below:
The colorful, lovable and jumpy arcade character of the 1980s is now completely updated with bright graphics and eye-catching animations. Help Q*bert navigate his way through many levels of mind-bending pyramid puzzles. Jump right in and get ready for all new cube-hopping fun!
- Challenge yourself with 10 levels of classic arcade fun.
- Enjoy familiar dynamic game-play, colorful graphics and sounds as the original game
- Use the trackball/five way or keys to move Q*bert around the pyramid
- Log your top scores automatically after each game
- Easily handle phone calls without interrupting game play. Incoming calls pause the game and once the call is complete, you have the option to resume your game.