I just got an email from Concrete software that they just released Civilization for BlackBerry. Talk about a flash from the past. I remember playing Civilization back in the day and I loved the game. I am curious to see if this adaptation lives up to the classic. The game is available now for a hefty $14.99 but don’t forget about our 15% off discount we are currently running on software. It’s nice to see that Concrete is offering a trial for the game so you can see how the game play is before you buy.
The popular Civilization franchise comes to mobile phones with Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: War of Two Cities bringing the excitement of world domination. Defend the safety and development of your home city while at war with a neighboring city bent on your destruction. Armies will clash, defensive walls will crumble, great siege cannons will roar with fury, and the victor will plant his flag atop the tallest building in the city of his foe.
- A Sid Meier’s Civilization experience brought to the BlackBerry.
- Build and expand an empire with casual game format offering technology development, army building and combat to progress your civilization through the ages.
- New features and strategies present themselves as the player progresses through the game.
- Full campaign or quick play option.
- Statistics and high scores.
- Choose between 4 civilizations – USA, Rome, Japan, and Russia.