Cram is an application that allows a user to create, import, share, and study for tests on the go, using their mobile device. Cram can help you learn and review anything on the go from material on an upcoming math test, vocabulary words in your foreign language class, or trivia on your favourite topic. You can use Cram to study while waiting for your class to start, standing in line, or even when you are bored. Cram is perfect for studying for standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, Accuplacer, LSAT and more. The possibilities when using Cram to study are endless.
- Cram is easy to use.
- Keep your brain sharp on any subject you want with Cram’s easy-to-use interface.
- Test yourself and get your results on the go!
- Cram checks your answers instantly and even displays a grade for your tests.
- Keep track of your progress.
- Cram tracks each result of your tests and keeps a history of your test scores.
- Identify your trouble areas.
- Cram logs exactly which questions you answered incorrectly and how you answered them. This can save you time by allowing you to focus on problematic test areas.
- Upload tests online and import it to your phone.
- After you’ve created your test in plain text format, Cram allows you to simply upload your test in two easy steps online.
- Create tests on your phone.
- Need options, don’t have access to a computer or the Internet? Create a test easily and instantly using Cram on your mobile device.
- Cram has no limits.
- Cram allows you to create as many tests and questions as your phone can store. Use Cram each semester by simply deleting tests you no longer need from your phone.
You can find more information at www.simpleleap.com
Also, the guys at Crackberry.com beat us and published already a very good review.