Concrete Software has just released Texas Hold’em with Phil Hellmuth. This looks like quite an interesting game. I was hoping for online multiplayer support when I read about this on BBCool a bit back but it does not seem to include that feature. Essentially you work up through the game until you play the legendary Phil Hellmuth. Hopefully we will be able to get a review lined up for you soon. On the other hand there is a trial available and Concrete Software backs all of their games with a full refund if you are not satisfied.
- Table play, head-to-head, and tournaments.
- Includes 6 levels from Fish to Legend.
- Play tournaments with 12, 18, 36, 100, or 250 people!
- Easy to play with one handed play, using trackball/scroll wheel.
- Updated tournament standings as tournament goes on.
- Move up and play Phil Hellmuth!
- Create your own character and build a bankroll.
- Options for sound/vibration.
You can download the trial or pick up the game at this link. I also found that if you sign up for their newsletter they give you a %10 off code for your next purchase.