I know many previous Palm & Windows Mobile users mourned losing SplashMoney when they moved to the BlackBerry. Well mourn no longer!
I was just informed that SplashData has released SplashMoney for BlackBerry. SplashMoney was one of the best finance management applications for Palm and I am hoping the BlackBerry version will be just as impressive. The application will even connect wirelessly to your bank to download your information if you want. It is available now from the store for $29.95. You can read more information on their website.
From the product description:
Manage your money anytime, anywhere. Connect to your online bank from your desktop computer or wireless handheld and download transactions directly into SplashMoney. Create budgets and then track and analyze your spending with customizable reports and charts. Synchronize your phone with your desktop PC to Includes free desktop companion software for Windows.
- Connect wirelessly to almost any online bank account
- Supports most account types: checking, savings, credit card, cash, asset, liability, money market and line of credit
- Secure password protection using Blowfish encryption
- Quickly enter transactions using auto-fill and memorized transactions
- Reconcile account statements
- Print registers and reports
- Scheduled transactions with reminders
- Customizable transaction types
- Multiple currency support
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Supports categories, classes and splits