Discovery Mobile is actually a simple example of a good mobile content website. Don’t get me wrong it is not perfect but its nice to see that Discovery put some money into their mobile experience.
From their www.discoverymobile.com portal you can access all six of the Discovery networks. It gives you showtimes and short episode guides for each show.
- Discovery Channel – News, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters
- TLC – Jon & Kate plus Eight, What Not To Wear, Trading Spaces, and more.
- Animal Planet – Animal News, Daily Cuddle, Meerkat Manor, & more.
- Discovery Health – Pretty interesting health info
- Planet Green – Greensberg, Gword, and Wa$ted
- PetFinder – Find adaptable pets online!
I have to say that the best channel is the PetFinder channel. Over there you can search the PetFinder database for adaptable pets. The PetFinder channel is the main reason I posted this article. Keep in mind that the ringtones and wallpapers on the site cost $1.99 except for a few free Boom-De-Yada ringtones.
Check it out by going to www.discoverymobile.com