SwooshSudoku is a new Sudoku application from Haemish. You may remember Haemish as the developer of FlipSide who has now gone off to work for himself.
His latest creation SwooshSudoku is a nice and feature full Sudoku game for your BlackBerry. It is a free download in the current beta period. It looks to be pretty fun so if your into Sudoku check it out at www.swooshsudoku.com. It has OTA and desktop install files available here.
- 5 difficulty levels.
- 1000s of solveable puzzles.
- Play with the keyboard or trackball.
- Timed and regular modes.
- Manual and auto note modes.
- Numeric or spotty note display.
- Mark errors or allow them for expert players.
- Hints for when you get stuck.
- Change the background to any photo.
- Set the game transparency.
- Multiple game layouts.
- In game clock and timer.
If your looking for another free alternative you can always get the Magmic Sudoku game from mobile.blackberry.com under the Games section.