I know many lazy people use RoboForm on their PC’s to store their passwords. Well I just got an email from Patrick that they have released a Beta version 0.5 for BlackBerry that you can download at this link below. It is VERY limited for now but it has finally turned from vaporware (remember audible?) to an actual beta. Hopefully they will be working on this day and night…
• Viewer Only, no Form Filler.
You can only view RoboForm data on Blackberry device, not edit it (data editing may be implemented later). Also RoboForm does not fill forms on Blackberry, its primary function is to view Passcards, Safenotes and Identities that you accumulated on desktop.
• No Synchronization At This Time.
You can synchronize RoboForm on Blackberry with desktop by copying RoboForm data files to folder “\My RoboForm Data” on the device.
You can copy files manually or use GoodSync software to sync files with Blackberries that make their file system visible on the desktop.
Choose the type of RoboForm files that you want to view from menu:
– select Passcard (Star With Legs) to see the list of Passcards and Bookmarks,
– select Safenote (Note) button to see the list of Safenotes,
– select Identity (Person) button to see the list of Identities and Contacts.
– select All Files to see all RoboForm data files: Passcards, Bookmarks, Safenotes, Identities and Contacts.