After E-Trade is still working on releasing their BlackBerry client. Josep just let me know that FX Solutions has already released their BlackBerry client. From what I can tell you need to be a GTS practice or live account holder. (Sorry don’t know what that entails) But if you addicted to both the market and your berry it may be a match made in heaven.
Extend your ability to trade anywhere, anytime†. With in a few seconds, you can securely log onto the GTS Mobile platform to place trades, access your account information and monitor your positions — all on the go. Our feature rich, easy to use interface updates in real-time keeping quotes and news all current without manually refreshing. Additionally, our currency subscription feature helps reduce screen clutter so you can focus on the currency pairs that are most important to you.
GTS Mobile is FREE to all GTS practice and live account holders — all you need is an Internet-enabled wireless device.
- Place market orders
- Real-time streaming quotes and news
- Universal login for all four GTS platforms
- View open positions
- Create & modify entry orders, stop or limits
- Generate pending order alerts
- Show / hide currency pairs – reduces screen clutter
- Use Forex calculator to see P/L impact of pip movement
- Compatible with more than 1,200 devices