James on CrackBerry spotted this Gem of an application. I just can’t explain it any better than the developer. I cant count how many times I have seen people just mad at their BlackBerry for not ringing and giving them an excuse to get out of a meeting. This is your solution. Its also a whole new level of BlackBerry addiction that you will be stooping to. Expect a review soon!
From the product description:
Fake Call is a program that is intended to give Black Berry owners a way to escape impromptu office meetings and unwanted social interactions using the Black Berry– by simulating incoming phone calls!
A call will materialize from anyone you want, your phone will light up like a Christmas tree, your favorite ringtone will sound and, when you accept your fake call, an active call screen identical to a real one will display. This program is a true escape from any unwanted situation!
- * Set the type of fake call eg: Allow, Private or Unknown
- * Authentic incoming and call screens
- * Optionally enter a fake caller name and phone for Allow calls. The name and number will show up on the call screen
- * Set an time to activate the fakecall automatically
- * Set volume for the ringtone
- * Set Vibrate
- * Use any ringtone in main memory eg: mid and mp3
- * Very simple User Interface