I know that there is Notifire and Webmessenger but AlertMatrix is a newcomer to town. I just read on BlackBerryGTD that it has been released. It allows you to setup alerts for your calls, sms, & email so that you can be alerted differently for each from different senders. The best part is that it even lets you backup your rules to their website!!! You can pick it up for $34.95 at this link.
Features (more info at this link):
AlertMatrix empowers the professional to:
- Never allow an important e-mail, phone call, or text message to go unnoticed again.
- Reduce the number of daily interruptions caused by trivial messages.
- Respond quickly and easily when necessary.
AlertMatrix makes it simple to:
- Create custom alerts (tones, vibrations, LED)
for messages that match your watch-for rules.
- Configure frequency to repeat alerts if the triggered notification is not dismissed.
- Set up rules to watch for e-mails or missed calls from anyone at specific companies or domains.
- example: “@nasa.gov“
- example: “202-358-****”
- Set up rules to watch for e-mails, missed phone calls, or text messages from specific people.
- example: “[email protected]”
- example: “202-358-1234”
- Set up rules to watch for specific text in the subject of a message.
- example: “911”
- example: “emergency”
- Easily juggle the priority of alerts with REXwireless’ advanced ACE and Delay*All Plus technologies.
- Specify actions AlertMatrix should take when running in Weekday, Weekend, or Night alert modes.
You can pick up the demo at http://www.REXwireless.com/download from your BlackBerry browser