Bplay has released another RPG (Role Playing Game) for BlackBerry today with Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. The game graphics look really good for the BlackBerry and hopefully we will have a review up soon. This whole Chronicles of Narnia is a blast from the past…
Only one year has passed in their lives since the last time the Pevensie children visited Narnia, but in Narnia, over 1300 years have gone by.
Much of the magic has been lost, and the land has been civilized by a race of men from Telmar. Now it is up to Prince Caspian, the rightful heir to the Narnian throne, along with the children and a host of other fantastical creatures, to reclaim the kingdom of Narnia.
• The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian mobile game will take players on a magical journey to aid the young prince in his struggle for the throne against his corrupt uncle, King Miraz
• Narnia is a compelling mix of gameplay — adventure, RPG, puzzle solving and fighting
• Two playable characters — Prince Caspian and Peter Pevensie
• Battle enemies in combat arenas to gain Attack, Defend and Spirit ability
• Dazzling graphics, special effects, and your favorite characters complete this richly detailed Narnia experience