1. When upon immediately waking up in the morning, the first thing on your mind is your Blackberry. (you wonder how it is, if it slept well, etc.)
2. When taking a shower is stressful, because you can’t take your Blackberry with you. (well, you can but it wouldn’t be a good idea)
3. When you scowl at those signs in doctor’s offices that say, ‘All Cell Phones MUST be Turned Off’ (yes, we can still do email and browse the web – but we hate those signs anyway)
4. When, if we have young kids, we say to them: ‘Don’t touch my Blackberry, don’t look at my Blackberry…heck, don’t even THINK about my Blackberry’ for the simple reason we don’t want anything (not even potential bad thoughts) to happen to our baby, ie Blackberry.
5. When you get anxious seeing that little red light blinking indicating there’s a new message and can’t immediately check it because – darn it! – somebody or something needs your undivided attention at that exact moment. The nerve!
6. When your significant other says something bad about your Blackberry and it actually hurts your feelings.
7. When we leave that significant other over their dislike of our Blackberry. (hey, if they can’t accept my Blackberry, they can’t accept ME!)
8. When you take your tax money and buy the newest Blackberry with it instead of putting it towards your kid’s much needed braces.
9. When you have nightmares of something bad happening to your Blackberry.
10. When you can’t ever imagine the rest of your life without a Blackberry in it.