Okay this is just a bit of a nostalgic reaction. Bplay just released Speed Racer for BlackBerry. They did it a bit under the covers since I have still not heard about it from Bplay while I got an email from Handango about 2 days ago about the games release. I still have not had a chance to try it out but I will let you know… Go Speed Racer!
Play Speed Racer the mobile game, inspired by the highly anticipated movie, and become the ultimate Grand Prix champion behind the wheel of the Mach 6.
Use drifting, sliding, jump-jacks and defensive driving in order to stay ahead of the pack. Race on extreme tracks against the best competitors, like those in the film. Every driver out there wants to be the only racer to cross the finish line. Only the most skillful drivers will actually do it. Will you dominate?
• Take on extreme tracks and challenges unique to mobile in Story mode, leading up to the final Grand Prix.
• Unlike any other racing game, unique challenges reward combative and skillful driving, with bonuses for opponent crashes, evasions, drifts, and extreme acceleration.
• Innovative track designs with elements never before seen on mobile – slaloms, banks, spirals, and much more!
• Once tracks are unlocked, Free mode and Challenge mode allow for different game play options and replayability.
• Watch for other drivers from the movie, including Racer X.