Neil of BBSmart has struck again after their successful email viewer. Their latest release is an application called Alarms Pro that lets you setup multiple alarms on your BlackBerry. This should be something RIM should implement natively but BBSmart has added enough features to make it a great application.
We were waiting for version 1.1 to mention the application due to the multiple features they have just added. Read below for the version 1.1 changelog. The best part is that at $15 it is half the price of the competition, Mobylo MultiAlarm application at $29.99. Expect a review soon. You can pick up the application for $15 from the BerryReview store.
From the product description:
BBSmart Alarms Pro is the most visually stunning, fully-featured, and powerful multi-alarm application available for the BlackBerry® today. Set alarms on your BlackBerry®, any time, all the time, with confidence in BBSmart Alarms Pro! BBSmart Alarms Pro was designed with usability in mind; which means that it is simple, quick, and easy to use without getting in your way and it does all this with style!
New Features in Version 1.1!
- Significantly reduced package size
- Fixed up “check for updates” functionality
- Fixed up button definitions (clearer when selected and not selected)
- Home screen icon maintains correct color after hard-reset
- Keyboard shortcuts for creating quick (Q), regular (R) alarms
- Added in “Minimize” option
- Added in quick “Saving” popup option to provide visual notification alarm changes are saved
- Fixed up bug with “Trial” status bar still displaying after registration
- Fixed up bug with alarm highlighting when using a non-default theme
- Added in information for what actions to take when no alarm sounds
- No limits! Create as many alarms as you want!
- Choose from four cool built-in alarm sounds or pick your own mp3’s to wake up to!
- Set snooze times for 1, 2, 5 minutes all the way up to an hour
- Easily set quick alarms – perfect for alarms to grab the washing (30 minutes from now), or just to grab a quick power nap (wake me up in 15 minutes!)
- Friendly, easy to use software designed by people for people (big buttons easy to read in the morning with sleepy eyes)
- Create alarm templates so setting new alarms with your favorite preferences is a breeze!