This has been going for weeks already! I already wrote about the first and second experience and this third installment is my cry for help! Everything I have tried to do has gone to no avail. The 39 comments on the second post just go to show that I am not the only one pulling my hair out. Has RIM changed anything?
So far I have tried:
- Removing unnecessary themes and videos/ringtones
- Removing all applications!
- Reformatting the OS 2 different times to 2 different distros
- Lowering the Pictures memory limit in the BlackBerry media application from 2Mb to 0Mb
- Installing MemoryUp
- Lowering my email retention from 90 days to 30 days
- Lowering my calendar retention from 90 days to 15 days
- Removing Voice Dialing & Push To Talk
- Removing extra languages
- Deleted the logs
And the results (drumroll please!!!) You can see for yourself below:
Yes you are reading that correct. 0 Bytes of free space!!! This is 2 days after a hard reset that showed 11Mb free!!! WTF is going on RIM! Have you changed some protocol to use more memory?
So once again I have lost all of the info below:
- My call log
- All my emails
- All my Google Talk Chats started ending themselves
- All of my Facebook messages
Fun times. Anybody have any other ideas? I am fresh out…