Mark has been hard at work bringing a ton of new features to PocketDay. The best of which is the new Empower HTML viewer integration! Check out the full updated feature list below. RIM could learn a thing or two from PocketDay’s changelogs. You don’t have to guess what features were added.
Keep an eye out on http://www.pocketday.com/ota.htm for the update when it is released. To my understanding this is OS 4.2 only for the time being.
PocketDay 5.2 New Feature List
- New Check for Updates on the menu
- New Two-Line Titlebar Display
- Ability to choose whether to use the native BlackBerry calendar / task edit screens or PocketDay’s built in ones. Using the native ones does not allow you to attach contacts.
- Added Key Mappings for moving up/down section by section on the screen
- Added PocketDay KeyLock back
- Added 5 more key mappings
- New Stock Display changes
- Added Hourly forecast and Satellite/Radar to Weather
- Added Weather / Stock settings directly on the menu when the appropriate section is highlighted. Dont show Text Message count if the text message section is not visible.
- New Search Display changes
- Added Wikipedia to search
- Corrected Movies on search
- Empower Integration
- Added Received Date to the Email display screen
- New Summary Calendar Display (shows end times and time
- New 2 Line Calendar display option
- New default reminder time for new calendar Items
- Changed display of multi-day non-recurring appointments
- Restored the event display on the bottom of the month view
- Added support for Free/Busy on Calendar events (and colors
on time bars)
- Added new separate color for the time on the calendar
- All Task Sort options are now available on the summary screen
- New Task Sort Priority / Subject
- Added Subject to the Task sort Priority/Due Date/Subject
- Corrected Task Times off by 1 hour after Daylight Savings Time change
- Missed Calls
- Added Delete Call log option
- Corrected the order of missed calls when PocketDay was