Viralelectronics.com got the word on a great free J2ME puzzle game called Pipes that works for BlackBerry devices. The game reminds me of BEIKS Netwalk which is an awesome game. The idea is that you need to complete the puzzle by connecting all the pipes in one chain. The game is not specifically designed for BlackBerry so it is not the most seamless gameplay but it is fun if you are looking for something original. Oh and it is completely FREE!
To install, point your BlackBerry Browser to mobile.kornhornio.net.
- Moving the cursor
- Directional buttons/joystick, or 2/4/6/8 number keys
- Rotating pipes
- OK button (usually in the middle of the directional buttons), or 1/3 number keys
- Adjusting the difficulty/resizing the board
- Select “Resize” from the menu
- Zoom in/out (new in version 1.1.2)
- # / * buttons
Screenshots courtesy of MiBlackBerry.com