After lowering their price a few weeks back and wowing many with their impressive feature set StudentBerry has released a fix for some of the issues users were experiencing.
From their forums
Version 1.0.8 – First bug fix release
- -Fixed COD 907 error experienced by users of specific devices (should hopefully cure a few headaches for some of you)
- -Changed a few words around and updated a few menus (spelling was never our strongest subject, thanks to a few users that caught some mistakes!)
- -extended Teacher office hours to include minutes instead of just hours as it was before (user requested change, thanks for your input!)
- -optimized the weekly repeat function for increased speed (user requested change)
- added a tooltip to better explain the weekly repeat function when adding a class/task for the first time. (temporary fix to say the least, but it’ll get us through until we can bind the pearl button)