We have told you about StudentBerry before when it was announced in October but now it has finally been released for public consumption. The application costs $24.99 and is targeted towards helping students manage their tasks. Personally I wish this was around when I was in school.
Check out the software at www.studentberry.com and then you can download it at this link: www.studentberry.com/download. There is no word about a trial but I will try to follow up later once I give it a look. If you feel like checking it out yourself go to m.studentberry.com from your BlackBerry to download the application OTA.
From the StudentBerry website:
StudentBerry is a premier Blackberry® tasking application designed specifically for students. Say goodbye to non-categorized, difficult to track, basic tasks in the standard tasking program. Let’s also go ahead and bid a not so fond farewell to overly complicated, business focused, expensive third party applications as well. StudentBerry is the awesomely simple and amazingly organized alternative you’ve been looking for. Take a look at what you’ve been missing:
And the release announcement today:
It’s been a long time coming, but we are ready to go, so head on over to that download link and pick up a copy or head over to m.studentberry.com on your blackberry and give it a try! Start adding classes and projects and get your student life organized!
Take advantage of StudentBerry’s features:
- A complete daily, weekly, or monthly breakdown of assignments due organized by class and due date
- Easy to follow color coding lets you know what you need to be working on first
- Intuitive large project management: you’ll never fall behind on that final essay again!
- Course Information including your class times and teacher’s office hours and contact information.
- Track important dates, like exams, guest speakers, etc…
- StudentBerry’s intuitive layout and hotkeys ensure you’ll be productive from the first time you launch the app.
- and more!
And once you’ve been using it for a while, go ahead and let us know what you think!