I will preface this by saying that almost all the documentation for this software is not in English. I am not sure if the software is even available stateside but it looked so promising that I had to mention it after Josep pointed it out. Don’t get your hopes up so fast since it seems the software is only compatible with OS 4.3 but luckily does not seem to require a BES since it runs on Apache. This may be a boon for 3rd party developers that want to be able to help customers who are experiencing problems.
You can read the details I gleaned out in English after the jump…
- BlackBerry smartphone firmware 4.3
- Server to host web application (Apache)
- Browser with JRE
- With B*Remote for BlackBerry support members see and control
BlackBerry smartphones remotely.
- B*Remote for BlackBerry is the perfect solution for companies using
Highlights and Features:
- Remote view on BlackBerry screen
- Remote control of BlackBerry smartphones
- Easy installation of client and server
- New, expanded support possibility for your Help Desk
- Reduce time for support
- Great user satisfaction
Licensing depends on the number of concurrent help desk user and is
independent from number of BlackBerry smartphone users.
- 1User 1.450 US-$
- Additional user 1.000 US-$
- 10 + on request