If you ever wanted to see the future of BlackBerry devices I would highly encourage you to try out this new MP3 player by electricpocket.com. The new player is called FlipSide and is a knockoff of the CoverView iPhone interface that everybody was raving about. The software looks gorgeous and allows you to download cover art and Bio info directly from your BlackBerry for each album. It categorizes your music by albums and then by songs.
The software is in beta so you can expect a few bugs and some features that I hope will be added in the near future. For example there is no way to skip ahead in a song nor is there a shortcut to mute the music or control the volume when you exit the mp3 player into the background. I would highly recommend you try this up and coming MP3 player and cudos to Haemish Graham for the innovative software.
OTA Downloads: http://flipside.fm/flipside.jad
Here are five handy hints from the author:
1. Use the trackball to swoosh through your albums and bring up the list of tracks.
2. Press space to toggle between pause and play.
3. Hold down space to skip to the next track.
4. Hold down the trackball to add an album or track to the playlist.
5. Press a letter to jump to and cycle through artists starting with that letter.
There’s also a Yahoo support group: