Concrete Software has released UNO Classic 2007 for BlackBerry. The price is set a bit high for a game at $14.99 but if you are a UNO fan this may be worth the price. The game is the same addictive UNO that many of us grew up with. Sadly there are no multiplayer options in the game so that dream has died. If you are not familiar with the game you can read more about it here on wikipedia. The game of UNO is a race to get rid of all your cards. The main game features are listed below:
- Play classic rules or configure your own rules.
- Play against 4 configurable players.
- Choose your character.
- Sound and music volume control.
- Make sure to shout Uno (press ‘U’) before you get to your last card!
- Vibration option to indicate your turn.
- Automatically saves games in progress.
- Choose room and table.