S4BB has just released the new version of NextAction! codename Falcon which has been completely redesigned. If you don’t know what NextAction! is you should read this wikipedia article about GTD since NextAction! allows you to implement GTD (Getting Things Done) on your BlackBerry. S4BB is saying that the interface is now easier to use and you can do nearly every action with a shortcut on your BlackBerryâ€™s keyboard. Below are a list of the features in the new version:
EDIT: I just found a release discount code. Just go to NextAction! Purchase Page. There is currently a $10 (25%) release discount for fast guys. Just enter NA20FALCONDISCOUNT at the end of the purchase process to get it.
- Enhanced native support for new BlackBerryÂ® models
- Performance: Significant performance boost; can handle thousands of tasks
- Reliability: Passed the longest beta test we ever made; highly stable; ensures data consistency
- Desktop compatibility: Contexts and projects synchronize to all desktop applications; compatible with programs like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Act!, Novell Groupwise, iCal, Entourage, etc.
- On-Device Compatiblity: Coexists with other task applications; no interference; works seamless with internal task application
- Notes: Full task note support
- Enhanced usability: Easier, more intuitive and faster usage; improved productivity
- Project support: Projects (identified by a â€œp:” prefix) are handled according to GTD
- Localization: Available in the following languages: English, German and Chinese
- Added user requests: Hide completed tasks; full project support; several minor bugs (thanks a lot to you!) removed
- As Falcon operates with your BlackBerryâ€™s internal task database, you can synchronize your tasks with your desktop computer. It does not matter if you are using Microsoft Windows (2000, XP, Vista) or Mac OS X.
I wanted to thank Ian McKenzie, the expert on GTD for BlackBerry, for letting us know about the new release.