Magmic Worms 2007 for Blackberry
Cost $7.95 (CAN)
Well I was hoping for this day for a long time and it has finally come. Worms for Blackberry has been released to the wild. So far I only see the download on their mobile site when you go to magmic.com from your blackberry. There seems to be no trial which is a shame for such a good game. The price is ~$7 but that all depends on the exchange rate you get for canadian dollars from your credit card company.
Now about the game:
- Classic Worms gaming
- Choice of weapons
- Decent support of the 8800 trackwheel
- Sound effects
- Multiplayer (Local)
- All controls are handled through the trackwheel with no shortcuts
- There is no button to jump. You have to go to the weapons menu and then click jump.
- Use of rope is extremely difficult due to clumsy controls
- No online multiplayer
- Takes awhile to load (It has 3 load screens until you get to the menu and another one until you play)
- Does not make use of the keyboard keys at all
All in all if you are a nostalgic worms player like me you will have to purchase this game but for the casual player you will find it will be a painful worms experience.